Tuesday, November 9, 2010

the week starts with the warm weather. i am not complaining. it's amazing! 
i have been oh so busy with my knitting. creating tons of hats for the lil' noggins is quite a job! i am in desperate need of fast and efficient knitters for my business, or maybe god can give me an extra couple hours in a day ( and the energy to supply it!)





my "whimsie" hat series is coming wonderfully. i am totally inlove. 

people have been asking me when my shop is going to re-open.  i am in the midst of finishing and photographing all the hats ( and the amazingly gorgeous children) that are modeling them. it has been such a blessing to be able to do this series. i have created a TON of new patterns and developed a love for bamboo ewe yarn.



so again, my day continues and here i am off to knit some more hats. i seriously want this. hopefully santa would be so kind to get it for me. you can find this here .i seriously love etsy.

here's to tuesday, and a happy one at that to you and yours.<3




1 comment:

  1. i seriously love etsy too… i always wonder how i decorated my home or bought people gifts before it?! :)

    ReplyDelete